Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission meets the focus and scope of the journal described in the section About the journal
- The submission has not been previously published (with the exception of preprint servers like Open Preprint Systems), nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Once submitted, the author agrees not to send the paper to other journal until the conclusion of the editorial process.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- Whenever possible, URLs for the references are provided. Preferably by using DOI.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all the figures and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author/s Guidelines
- In the case of preprint publication, it must be communicated to the editorial team of the journal when submiting.
Original research article
Special section: ichthyology and aquatic ecosystems
Papers presented at the Peruvian Congress of Ichthyology and Aquatic Ecosystems
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.