Submission Preparation Checklist
Submission preparation checklist
The author(s) must check that the submission meets each of the following requirements. Failure to do so will result in the article being returned.
- The article has not been previously published or submitted for consideration to any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format.
- URLs are provided for references (where possible).
- The text is single-spaced, 12-point size, in Arial font, with italics used instead of underlining, and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the appropriate places throughout the text and not toward the end.
- The text conforms to the style and bibliography requirements summarized at Author guidelines appearing in the About tab.
- Where the article is destined for a journal section that requires prior peer review, the following instructions have been followed (asegurar una evaluación anónima).
- The article contains a paragraph that responds to the ethical policies. The article must state if an ethics committee provided approval. Without such approval, the author(s) must adequately demonstrate that the relevant ethical guidelines were followed.
This work is licensed under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes established in it and will not be provided to third parties or for use for other purposes.